Re: [RC] Ride managers, riders, and AERC - Trailrite

Here is what we have on our entry for the Git-R-Done rides.  This one is based on the ride date of April 19th, 2008

["A full refund if canceled on or before 04/18/08 or if horse fails pre-ride vet inspection.    After 04/18/08 there will be a $20.00 pull fee.

No shows will get…NO REFUND! No exceptions!"]

So as you see, they have up until the day of pre-vetting to get a full refund back.  After that, we get $20.00 for the ride costs of having them expected to being there.

Tammy Robinson (16,000 AERC miles)
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390