[RC] Endurance mare for sale - Dodie Sable

Joker's Han D WorldA. Registered ApHC 9 year old mare is still for sale. She is a 100 mile horse and needs to get into a good running home.

She was 2006 ApHC National Top Ten Distance, 2006 ROM in distance, 2006 ApHC points in FPD halter ... she ran sporadically in 2007 due to my health issues.

We've reduced the price to $3500 to try and get her into an endurance home now so she can be geared back up for the 2008 season. Has been working over the fall/winter conditioning.

Email me for more info.
Dodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dodie says: A closed mouth gathers no foot.