[RC] life in So CAL - Nancy

Yesterday it was beautiful.  I rode around Paint Mountain 2 times, once with a new friend on her huge imported warmblood; once alone.  On the way home, alone, I was buzzed by a Golden Eagle!  He was no more than 15 feet above me looking for rodents I had spooked up.  I was so touched…this is why I live here, yes, this is why I ride!

Then this morning at 5 am, in the dark my daughter and I were soaked by a stray rain cloud walking down to the barn to feed.  Yep, I love it here!  Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone.  Go hug your horse, XXOX Nancy Reed, Lazy J Ranch, Elfin Forest, CA