[RC] Boarding place needed in Seattle and convention - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Anyone have room to board one horse or know of a good stable in the Seattle area? My daughter will probably be moving there after she graduates from college. She and a friend were going to move to LA, but the friend has been hired by the Starbuck’s design team and has accepted a job in Seattle. Ironically, that’s where Jocelyn wanted to start her interior design career so that’s what she’s planning.

Also, Paddi Sprecher at Canadian Trail House has graciously offered a table in one of her booths #504-507 at AERC convention in a couple of weeks for The Lighter Side of Endurance books and t-shirts. Please stop by and say hello. I’m not sure I will be doing any endurance in the future and would love a chance to visit with some of the friends I’ve made at rides. All my efforts to find out what is wrong with Tank were fruitless and, while I’ve tried to ride a couple of others I have here, it appears I’m a one-horse woman. I just haven’t dealt emotionally with not being able to ride Tank very well. So, I’m selling my LQ trailer and at least James (anyone want a cute 14.1H puppy dog?) and possibly my CMK mare and her soon-to-be-born baby. And, maybe even my stallion Sorcerer. That will still leave me with two pasture ornaments to shovel manure after.

Anyway, if anyone can give me any useful information about the Seattle area, I would really appreciate it. The horse that needs boarding is a 4-year-old PMU “foal” who is now 16.2. He is a complete doll.

Thanks

Jackie Floyd

www.typef.com