RE: [RC] Large Bale Bags - Mary Sutliff

We purchased hay bags (with zippers) from National Bridle Shop.  They were cheap compared with others.  We've had them for almost ten years.  They have traveled on the top of the trailer in the hay rack, tied onto trailer fenders and have been in the bed of the truck.  The hay has stayed dry and the bags have held up very well.
Mary S.
Arlington, Wa.

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:48:18 -0800
From: hendersuz@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Large Bale Bags
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to buy a large bale bag.  I see some are waterproof or water resistent and some have ventillation.  So which are the best ones?  This bale bag will be in the back of my truck uncovered.  Also any suggestions on gear bags, I see some use the small bale bag.  Suzy

Climb to the top of the charts!?Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!