[RC] PETA - Tom Sites

Its close.  Very close to the time PETA will visit this sport. The WEC 2010 would be their best chance if things continue as they are and news spreads.

My ex wife is a PETA activist.  She is dedicated and i think rash, but has been known to take drastic actions in the past.

Not to say say i condone those actions, but the time will come.

Its closer than you think.  I really don't think anyone wants to say  "Bring it on".  ts