Re: [RC] [RC] Decline to participate - Maryanne Gabbani

Steph,

Who are the other press? Are they reporting the races as a fiasco? Or are they being nice?

ma

On Feb 13, 2008 8:35 PM, Steph Teeter <stephteeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kat,

I was specifically referring to 'make a difference to the UAE'  -
whether the US attends or not.

For the record, the organizers of the Presidents Cup paid for a plane
ticket and hotel room for 4 nights for Endurance.Net as an invited
member of the Press. (There is also press here from S. America and
Europe). All of the other events in UAE have been attended on my own
dime, and time.

Steph