Re: [RC] [RC] Pres. Cup for Jnrs & Yr /AERc & FEI - SandyDSA

In a message dated 2/13/2008 9:37:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx writes:
From a distant dune over here, I see the US and a lot of other places doing endurance riding despite the fact that there is a competitive aspect to it. I like the idea of  endurance riding, having only seen it once at the 2001 Pan Ams. There is a quality of fun, cooperation, and friendliness to it that I have never seen in endurance racing, a sport that I've seen way too much of.
People can still easily race without being guilty of abuse. Many AERC riders do it all the time. it is not simply a matter of semantics. It is actions, and whose actions are supported by AERC.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.