Re: [RC] [RC] Deluxe Stowaway pommel - Beth Walker

Ths is great ! ? I have been wanting to figure out something different. ?I'm using both a pommel and a cantle pack - by SnugPax, and while I don't have any problem with bouncing, I do have a problem with the cantle pack rubbing hair off behind the saddle. ?And - I find that the stuff in the cantle pack just isn't all that accessible. ?

I think Stowaway is going to be getting some new orders. ?:)