Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] How to get the attention of the FEI - Rusty

Of course the other way to protest is simply to stop showing up. If no one went and rode in the UAE from the international community it could hardly be called international. What would FEI do then with no countries willing to send riders or better yet riders refusing to go and par take in this horrid new sport?

I here by challenge all riders to put their egos aside and not ride in the up coming races. Come home proud of standing up for the horses, safety and the true sport of endurance.

(I know this is not going to happen but would it not be sweet justice!)

Rusty

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.