[RC] something silly for valentine's day - Chris A

while most of the world dreams of roses and chocolates for valentine's day, I dream of a decent day for riding, LOL, am sure most of you are with me there.

in the spirit of the day, I had to write a poem...

if you are interested, you can go here to read it... too long to post on the list

and btw, that's a fun forum board open to anyone who loves horses.. we need more endurance riders!

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is. - Albert Einstein, physicist

Chris Anton
Skype: Chris A

Never miss a thing.
Make Yahoo your homepage.