[RC] President's Cup for Jnrs & YR (forwarded comments) - Jay Randle

The following is from Barb Timms, a very well-respected and influential 'mover and shaker' within the Australian and FEI arms of the sport of endurance riding:

"Yes Jay it is horrifying. I have not had time to check but I am presuming that this is an FEI ride, along with the report on the ladies race at Al Asayl, where it seems horses galloped dangerously out of control.

How this obviously dangerous activity and total disregard human for horse welfare can still continue under the banner of he FEI amazes me .

I and we of this country have always upheld the rules and philosophys of the FEI with respect and abided by their regulations to the letter when at times we have not and still at times do not agree with. To see this total disregard for all things that the sport has held in the highest esteem spiral out of control while under the stewardship of the FEI I find very disturbing.

this is not endurance racing or riding, this is a bloody disgusting shambles

Barb

and thank you to Steph and John Teeter for bringing this to the worlds attention."

Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au. It's simple!