[RC] If anyone going to EMS ride is looking for a nice horse...? - Ranelle Rubin

There is a Doc dtr who is in Mountain Pass (on the ranch where the ride is held, I believe) for sale. If I was ready for another horse, I would be going to get her..She is a 3/4 sister to both of my geldings. Here is a link to her Dreamhorse ad. They are firm on the price at $4K. I don't know these folks at all, just would love to see another Doc baby doing endurance.

http://www.dreamhorse.com/show_horse.php?form_horse_id=1029336

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor