[RC] EMS Fabulous Weather - John Teeter - strangles - Rusty

Of course the email is one reason why people don’t talk about it – yep we are the lepers of the community. Of course we are being more than avid in our quest to keep our and other horses safe from this horrid mess. I am still curious how; when and where Rhett got it… we will never really know.

The last horse on the property has now begun to show symptoms of the bacteria. It may be June before we end up at a ride again, six months from start to finish. I would not wish that upon anyone and please trust we will do everything we can to ensure no other horse comes down with strangles from our guys.

See you all in June J

Happy trails and enjoy the ride for all us unable to attend.

Rusty

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.