Re: [RC] [RC] Riding strategy -- mare in heat at an endurance ride - magnumsmom

Sandy Terp wrote:
"
I only have mares (6) at last count.  During their strongest heat cycles
May/June and October for my area I use a product from Uckele  called
Release and make sure you are on top of your electrolyte game."
**********************

Given the analysis of "Release" by Uckele:
MSM                   10000mg
American Ginseng       1760mg
Siberian Ginseng       1760mg
(more stuff)

You might want to qualify that this is not allowed under the AERC drug rule and that
anyone who uses this product needs to stop using it before any withdrawal time window
before a ride.

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM