[RC] Training philosophy & strategy--moving up to 50s - Beth Leggieri

Groan.  I lost all my bookmarks in a recent Windows upgrade.

Apart from searching the archives, what training strategies do the long-time 50-milers employ who have successfully transitioned their horses from LDs?  I've lost all my bookmarks from previous posts and searches.

Any recommended books, articles, links would be just dandy.

Thanks,
Beth in Texas