Re: [RC] Renegade boot preliminary review - Beth Walker

Thanks. ? Good point about coming up over the coronet band. ? If I bought one, I would probably also by the fetlock sleeve they sell for them.

My focus is a bit different - I'm actually interested in something just for emergencies. ?Caisson has standard shoes, and is doing fine in them. ?So - for my purposes, I just want something that is easy to put on, and will last until I get back to the trailer or the nearest horse shoer. ?With a bit of luck, it won't wear out because I'll never use it. ?:)

I was interested in these, since they look very easy to put on, and are available in standard tack & feed stores -- you don't have to go through a special distributor, like with the Renegades - at least the last I heard. ?

To steer the thread back to the original subject -- the renegades have a collar that goes around the pastern -- any issues with rubbing? ??