[RC] Renegade boot preliminary review - sherman

I believe I’ve read the price is per boot, not a pair. I know they are more expensive than the Easyboot Epics, which are about $60 each.

Kathy

So I have a question - since these are so hard to actually buy, and I have been told that the price can vary from 120 to 180 (is this for a PAIR or a set of FOUR?), who gets them closer to that $120? Considering that the horses still need to be trimmed every few weeks on top of the cost of the boots, it gets quite expensive. If one puts 400 miles on a horse every two months, that adds up to about $80 a month assuming that they sell by the pair....wow. We have 4 working horses. So now is it worth it, in both hassle, availability, etc? Input please:). And good MORNING!

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com