RE: [RC] Renegade boot preliminary review - Mellifluous

I have heard that you have to get these through a barefoot trimmer.  Is there any other way to obtain these boots?

My horses are barefoot and I have been wanting some of these boots, but I don't know of or use a barefoot trimmer in my area.

Thanks!

Mel Cochran