[RC] ot - kinda? just got a new rescue in !! - Crickett MacMillan

i just got a new rescue in yesterday, was an owner surrender, beautiful arabian mare !! she's eight, VERY underweight, and has the absolute worst feet i have ever seen !! my ferrier (sp?) is going to be out today hopefully to do those nasty feet, and the vet will be here today to asess her. she is omg shy, and timid, and definately needs halter work, she is a retired broodmare, and though i don't have papers on her, i'm thinkin maybe she's egyptian/ she's fairly tall, i'd say pushing 15 hands? she isn't broke to ride, but once i get her up to weight and fully halter trained, and good for both vet and ferrier, i will be looking to free lease her out. if anyone wants to see pics, just email me :)