Re: [RC] [RC] A little explanation........... - Jay Randle

Hi Linda

"Well, I suppose all us disappointed ladies are now replaced by
a bunch of suddenly intrigued guys.  Watch out, Jay!"

WOW, do  you think so?  Ooooh that would be exciting!  Might make this trip even more fun.....  hahahahaa....

Gosh, you were nearly right with your ideas:  I'm 47, 5'9", weathered Aussie face (but not really like Crocodile Dundee's), a little bit heavier than you thought, but most definitely not middle-management!  I'm the BOSS!  :-)

I am rational and sensible, until I get onto the red wine.  Oh, and "ornery red-head" pretty much sums it all up!

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?