[RC] XTN and Empower... wow - Mike Lewis

I didn't ride today (just rode a 50 last week, and giving my mare time to recover), but did take her out for a little jog alongside me.  She had more energy than I've ever seen, and was actually a little bit hot.  Head held WAY too high, abundant energy, etc.

I have a feeling our next training ride is going to be a bit of a thrill.  Hopefully some of this energy will go into putting on some weight...

Mike