[RC] Low heel and wedge pad - sherman

I’d go for the shoeing and distorted hoof rather than healthy hoof and joint problems. I have barefoot horses, so I understand wanting a healthy hoof, but IMO, it isn’t worth risking the joints. I think the horse would probably prefer healthy joints, too.

Kathy

In my case I struggle between a healthy hoof or healthy joints as I can't get proper hoof pastern angles unless I shoe. So my choice is, do I have a horse with a healthy hoof and arthritis in joints or properly angled joints and a slightly distorted hoof (from shoeing)??

Lauren