[RC] Adoption of Off the track horses in CA - Ranelle Rubin

Hi Ridecampers: I am posting this off another list..

We will be hosting an informal adoption event at the Yolo County Fairgrounds in Woodland, February 16-17, from 10am - 3pm. We will have over 20 Standardbreds and Thoroughbreds available, ages 3 - 20, geldings and mares. Wonderful sporthorse prospects, as well as trail/endurance prospects. Many have already been re-trained under saddle, and several would make excellent trail/family horses! We will also have some used tack available, all proceeds to benefit the horses. Please see our web site for info and pictures of the horses, www.trotr.org, or e-mail for additional information.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx