From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lonnie Ruesch
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 10:06 PM
To: ride camp
Subject: [RC] Bloodlines/Size

For those of you who know bloodlines, I have a filly whose sire goes back to Fadl, and whose dam goes back to Skowroneck.  So, are those lines Egyptian, Russian, Spanish, etc?    Also, can someone give me that measurement again for predicting a youngsters eventual height?  Appreciate any info you can give me.

Lonnie
In the-sun-is-finally-shining-So. Utah!