Re: [RC] Subject: [RC] Spot-on tick applications for endurance horses - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I started to use the Bio Spot on all of my horses after Rumor Has It contracted WNV while he was in training in Florida.  Even in the height of the season the Bio Spot works very well in warding off verments!  Even though the stripe down the back gets a bit odd looking until it is completely absorbed in.  I have never found any adverse effects.

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

-Margaret Mead