[RC] Aussie rider needs a horse for EM - Jay Randle

Hi All

Well, the countdown has started!!!  We leave Australia next week, arriving into LAX on Thursday 14th.  After a day to recuperate, our first port of call is the Eastern Mojave ride, which we will be getting to in the early afternoon of Friday 15th Feb.

Now, I had organised a few horses, but as we all know, occasionally stuff happens.  And, of course, it has!  One of my kind internet friends has had to pull her horse out of the ride due to circumstance beyond her control, so that means that I'm now looking for a horse for one, two or three days for a lightweight female rider.

Would anyone have a spare horse for the Eastern Mojave?  The rider is 22 yrs old, very experienced, willing to ride with you, will ride to your instructions, etc.  All ride fees would be paid by the rider, and she is an AERC member.

Please let me know if you are able to assist.  Thanks in advance!!!!

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?