[RC] While we are on Selinium - vjhogen

I buy a Selinium mineral mix from our vet that is specific to this areas needs. (And what I feed I use, grass or alfalfa) It is loose.  Over the summer I was able to fill a couple large tubs and check it every couple of days. This winter tho, I am trying to find the best way to offer it without it disolving in the rain and snow. I have my old gelding in the barn, so his is fine.  I am currently using a bucket and scoop and adding a little bit to a couple other buckets that are hanging out with the horses.  Not very time efficient when you work full time, and are the mommy.  Every one is hungry, animal, family, you name it.  So does any one have any suggestions on a little easier way to offer it.  We are getting by right now, but boy would it be nice to start dinner, feed and be back before I burn dinner..  Ilike the feed and don't want to change, just wish it wasn't loose.

Thanks
Vickie

More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail!