[RC] Jody's home - Cindy Collins

Well, I read the quote below in a hurry last night and just was sick at heart thinking that Jody's home had been destroyed by the tornados! ?I quickly sent out concerned emails to Joni and Jody...luckily, Angie calmed me down and explained that it was the house Jody had admired that was destroyed. ?Whew... ?On the other hand, for all the fighting and complaining we all do amongst ourselves on this forum, isn't it wonderful that we all care about what happens to each other in our little corners of the world?
CC

"She's sitting
dead center on tornado alley...they even have a road marker near the
Bankhead forest to commemorate where a historic F-5 went through years
ago. Jody has a bunker under her home modeled after a super nice house
she'd always admired. That house disappeared last night, but the bunker
saved them. Good thing it didn't hit her barn. I'm sure the stupid mule
would have survived and that's what she'd have been stuck with."

Cindy Collins