[RC] Empower and XTN - Mike Lewis

I have a moderately hard keeper who needs extra nutrition for getting back into 50s.  It has been recommended that I put her on XTN and beet pulp, as well as some rice bran supplementation, to get about 150 pounds added to her weight.

I have learned that sunflower seeds and oats alone just don't cut it...

A friend recommended I add Empower to the XTN to help achieve the 150-pound weight gain she needs and provide her the energy she needs so as to be happier during and after 50s.  Fringe benefit: coat will be healthier.

Does anyone here use these two products?  I like that the Empower has Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which may help her remain comfortable (they are anti-inflammatories which I've used successfully on me.)  How long should it take to start seeing results?

Thanks for any thoughts,
Mike