[RC] Hunters bump - Eleanor Kellon

Can't say I've ever seen a conformation glitch that looked like a hunter's bump. If it is conformational, a twisted pelvis alone might predispose to problems.  An exam by a good lameness vet, and ultrasound of the area, should be able to distinguish between the two. Either way, I'd be very leery of purchasing the horse as a high performance prospect without a history.

Eleanor

--
Eleanor M. Kellon, V.M.D.
Equine Nutritional Solutions