[RC] Spot-on tick applications for endurance horses - Dawn Simas

I have used these products exclusively (Equispot and Freedom) for insect control for 5 years on all my horses.  I've never had an adverse reaction.  And never had to buy any additional spray on repellents.  They repel flying, biting insects and ticks. Ticks climb on, but never bite. In the spring here, where Lyme exists, I have plucked off as many as 30 ticks off Amigo's legs after a ride. Spray on's sweat and wash off, I like that these spot on's provide full time protection.  Two of my horses are also allergic to mosquito's (and we also have West Nile here) and will break out in 2" welts if bitten, this solved that problem too.

I know that every product isn't perfect for everybody or every horse, but I just wanted to mention that I've been pleased with these products from my experience.

Dawn