Re: [RC] Elytes/Chloride - Sisu West Ranch

"...Elytes formulated to match sweat can be used for that component of needs..."

This has been what the better formulated electrolyte mixtures have been doing for years.  KER gave an excellent paper on this about a decade ago at the AERC convention.

I guess my point is that because of the constraints of chemistry, the average endurance rider (or the formulator  for that matter) can do only a limited adjustment of the percentage of Cl- in the electrolyte mix independent of the amount of Na or K in the supplement.

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640