Re: [RC] Greys and skin cancer - Lynne Glazer

And I of course will take a grey first, every time. When I see one on tv, on the jump course or on the racetrack, my heart literally beats faster. I remember the first time I saw Robinson jump. When I arranged my first breeding, I didn't know the grey stallion was homozygous. Until recently the owner of 3 greys, now 2, one of 3 with melanomas but hey, she's coming 19. In my life I've had 1 sooty chestnut, 1 black, the rest all greys.

The rare bay and black Lipizzans look completely "wrong" to me. My very best horse photography is of greys; maybe my photo attraction to the Baroques is due to their preponderance of greys.

Next Kat will probably give me crap about it in person, since all greys are closet cremellos, and mine are pretty filthy in this season. Surprisingly we manage to ride together without argument and you can guess that our conversation is always stimulating.

For my Lip-Arab's next trick, I was inspired by this YouTube video today, already scheming how to pull it off with her. She ground drives and I've ridden a unicycle for 40 years. Hey Kat, do you think I could keep up with her, or would I need a pony like these gals? <http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=zP-feymJg5M >

Lynne
<http://www.photo.lynnesite.com>