Re: [RC] (was: More on colors) - Maryanne Gabbani

Maybe camel butter melts faster....<G>

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face
www.alsorat.com
Weblogs:
Living In Egypt
miloflamingo.blogspot.com
Cairo/Giza Daily Photo
cairogizadailyphoto.blogspot.com
Turn Right At The Sarcophagus
haramlik.blogspot.com
Da Moose Is Loose (a blog for kids)
mstroud.blogspot.com
Photos of Egypt:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/livinginegypt/

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 6:12 PM, <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>Just for grins, I took a gander through the Polish half of Priboj's pedigree,

Just for grins I started mentally listing the some of the most successful Arabs I've known in the SE:

Winningest: Nina Warren's Amir (gray)
Jedi (ended up World Champion with Val) gray
Whoa Jack (top 10 in several WEC) gray
Charbiel (top 100 mile horse) gray
Vali Hi Fayzeyna (sp?)  7000 miles, tons of wins, gray
Drubin 10-10-10 horse (gray)
Susan Kasemayer's Amir 7000? miles (gray)

So much for melting like butter. >g<

Get educated. Click here for Adult Education programs.