[RC] Free Morab mare in Michigan - Jessica

I had a horse given to me recently and because I board I need to get rid of a horse. I am looking for a home for a 1996 model unbroke Morab mare. Dynasty is a good girl but needs an experienced handler. I never had her broken to saddle because I have never had the time to consistently work with her. I also felt that she would be too much horse for me to handle under saddle. She has always been extremely healthy, no injuries in all the years I have had her. I will include her papers with her. She is registered with the IMR and has excellent bloodlines. She is a peppered gray, an honest 15.1 with big hard feet, good bone and conformation. She could easily handle a hw rider. She is utd on shots and farrier work but does need a new coggins. I will provide it if a home is found for her. This mare has the build and bloodlines to do many things with the right person. Her only bad habit is she can be very hard to catch unless you get her into a small area. She does improve when worked with on a regular basis though. She has a ½ brother in Florida who competes in endurance. Please email me with any questions at jspoone @ magickmorning.com.

Jessica Spoone-Raines