Re: [RC] Big horses in endurance - Chrystal Woodhouse

"Thinks she ought to be up there with the front runners and once and while I'll get a wild hair and let her go, which I always regret"

Lynn!!!! SO been there and done that...................how come we still do those things once in awhile even when we know better??? :-)

 She does run out of steam if I let her go too fast, but can go day after day if we keep a sensible pace.

Lynn that is probably why your horse doesn't tie up!!! I would love to put that on a t-shirt that every new AERC member gets!!!!!

Chrystal :-)