RE: [RC] Paint stick remover - Karen Standefer

I’ve used that product to get Tar Weed, pine sap, fir tree sap and other sticky stuff off my horses.  It’s AWESOME!  I ordered 6 bottles last time because it seems every time I find a product that works and is safe, it becomes “discontinued”.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barbara McCrary
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 7:39 PM
To: RIDECAMP
Subject: [RC] Paint stick remover

Over a period of time, I have seen questions from other Ridecampers on how to remove paintstick markings from their horses.  This evening, while ordering some cattle vaccines out of a catalog, I ran across a product that might be worth trying.  It is called eZall IT's GONE Adhesive Remover, "safely removes paints, glues, adhesives; is hair, skin and user friendly."  The item # is 0T-E7 for 32 oz. w/sprayer, $21.79

The catalog is Jeffers Livestock, www.jefferslivestock.com or 1-800-JEFFERS

I have ordered from this company many times over the past decades and they are reliable.  They also have an equine catalog.

Barbara