[RC] Paint stick remover - Barbara McCrary

Over a period of time, I have seen questions from other Ridecampers on how to remove paintstick markings from their horses.  This evening, while ordering some cattle vaccines out of a catalog, I ran across a product that might be worth trying.  It is called eZall IT's GONE Adhesive Remover, "safely removes paints, glues, adhesives; is hair, skin and user friendly."  The item # is 0T-E7 for 32 oz. w/sprayer, $21.79
The catalog is Jeffers Livestock, www.jefferslivestock.com or 1-800-JEFFERS
I have ordered from this company many times over the past decades and they are reliable.  They also have an equine catalog.

Barbara