Re: [RC] Good Winter Riding Boots - Marirose Six

They have a wide variety to choose from. They are made in MT & they will fix them for you should you ever need it. I've had the Outfitter II tall boots for 3 or 4 years now. I LOVE them for riding in & they are comfortable for hiking in too. I highly reccommend these boots for cold winter riding.

Marirose
 "I ain't here to stay, I'm here to play"   'The Hi-Lo Country' by Max Evans