[RC] Aerc Release form - Alexa Olney

I just wasn't sure if we had returned the Day member list, its been about 4 yrs
since we put on a ride.  I understand that the new release is for the AERC
specifically.  I think if we have to sign it as members then the non members
would or should have to sign one because for that ride they are members.  This
is why they pay a non member fee, to be members for the ride.  I am managing a
ride in March so if theres something new in the works it's always good to know
ahead of time.

If we do have to have them sign would we need to send it in with the other
paper work or only if a problem arises?  Would we have to send in a copy of
their entry along with the other stuff?  Would it potentially raise the non
member fee because of the extra work that would have to be done in the office
processing the releases?  Also would a non member have to sign one at each ride
they ride since it covers the ride they are a member for?  Is there a way to
incorporate it into the Day member paper work that already exist and just have
a signature line with the contact info and the release on the back to save on
paper?

Sorry for all the questions but I think it is a good idea.  I just started
thinking about the logistics of it all and am wondering how it would work in
the flow of things and what I need to add to the list of things to do as my
date draws nearer.

Alexa