[RC] My heartfelt thanks - Karen Everhart

To Bruce, for selflessly suggesting a "call to action" to help horses anywhere they need it;
To D'Arcy for recommending our organization and endorsing our work;
and to the Ridecamp members who have donated on-line ALREADY to help us and the other organizations of your choice.

This year has been hard for anyone involved with horses; increased cost of feed and fuel and services, etc.  In addition, donations have declined for not-for-profit organizations across the nation.  Your help means more than you will ever know!!

With warmest regards to all!!
Karen

Karen Everhart MEd
Co-founder and Executive Director
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
Serving the equine companions who have so loyally served us...
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082