Re: [RC] Selenium per Susan Garlinghouse - Carla Richardson

I believe that's true -- as long as people don't add supplements into feed.  I think that's the danger.  And a lot of the prepared feeds (like Ultium, that I feed) have added Se.  In fact, one of the feeding protocols of Ultium is to not overfeed, partly due to the Se level.

Adding supplements to feed is a tricky thing!  I don't add anything, just feed Ultium and shredded beet pulp, and hay of course.

Carla Richardson
Colorado