Re: [RC] new topic - compost your manure and help the world! - Lynne Glazer

Snowing here, and it's only 2200 feet!  Seriously weird SoCal weather.

At least it's stopped raining, still kinda windy and of course, freezing.

I like the idea of putting worms in my compost area!  But you can't turn the pile, right?  Unless it's very carefully?  Community composting, how wonderful.  My poop grew a lot of organic veggies this last summer, from cucumbers to cherry tomatoes and everything in between.

Lynne