Re: [RC] Desperate Times for Horse Owners and for Horses - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Hi Kathy,

The best alternative, for us in Northern California, is to take them to NorCal Rescue.  Tomorrow, as a matter of fact, they will have a clinic to evaluate whether they can take the horse and place it or if it has to be euthanized.  The cost for the owner to turn over to NorCal is $25.00.  They will have these clinics 4 times a year.

D'Arcy