[RC] Sad News - Bruce Weary

I am cross posting this.

Go hug someone you love. Bruce Weary

Hello to everyone on Gaited Distance Riders and Gaited Endurance Riders.

I received some horrible news today from Lucky concerning a fellow
list member Ramy Jisha.

Last night Ramy was driving home from her clinic with her daughter
Allanna in her child seat in their SUV.  As members from Texas will
know, the roads were bad and there were a lot of accidents in the area
surrounding Dallas.  Unfortunately, due to the slick roads, Ramy was
in an accident and her SUV went off the road and flipped over ending
up in a pond upside down.

Ramy was unable to get Allanna out of her child seat and Allanna died.
(oh this is one of the hardest emails I have ever had to write) Ramy
took a hard hit to the chest and Lucky has told me that she messed up
her hands pretty badly trying to free Allanna.

Ramy didn't want this posted until now.  I was waiting for her
Okay to send out the news. Lucky has driven down to be with Ramy and
help her out.  I talked briefly with Ramy and she sounded horrible and
exhausted.  She said she had a house full of family, which I am glad
of.

RAMY AND KENNT ARE BOTH DEVASTATED AND ASK THAT YOU PLEASE ONLY SEND
EMAILS FOR NOW.

Ramy Jisha <mywalkinghorse@xxxxxxxxx>

I knew that Ramy was on Gaited Endurance Riders and she was on Gaited
Distance Riders.  I do not know if she was on any other horse lists or
message boards.  If you know other lists she is on please pass this
email to those lists.

I will have further information concerning memorials and services as
Lucky gets that info to me.

Please excuse any typos and let me know if anything didn't make sense
because it was so hard to write this I am sure I made mistakes.

I would ask that everyone take a little time and realize what is
important in life and then spend a little more time with family and
friends this Christmas Season.

bonnie