Re: [RC] Feeding for Less - patty peck

I just bought a 1500# wrapped round bale for $50.  The hay is fresh, dry grass and smells wonderful.  That works out to be pretty cheap feed.  I don't have a tractor,  they loaded it in the back of my truck,  told me to pick where I wanted it, put the truck in reverse and slam on the brakes and it will roll right out of the bed of the trucked.  It worked just great.

Patty Peck