RE: [RC] FW: Thought you might find this interesting - Terry Banister

Ha, ha. I didn't "write" it. I just passed it along because I thought it was wonderful that Horse Showing might now allow bitless! Can you see Stacy Westfall being forced to use a bit if she wanted to show her horse?! Requiring a bit or shoes or a saddle with a tree are just stupid "traditions."