[RC] end of ad week - CTH

Thanks to Steph and John for this wonderful forum.
I personally have met many new friends through ridecamp, rode amazing horses and visted places I never would have.
When I go to the US the customs person always asks where I am going and how did I meet someone so far away. I tell them ridecamp and then explain that endurance riders from all over the world are friends.
Without ridecamp I never would have met Maryanne and gone to Egypt.
There are 11 days left until Christmas. It is -33C outside, my horses are doing fine, life is good and though the economy is effecting us all I have my health, my friends and my family 2 and 4 legged so life is good. You have not lived until a horse kisses you when it is that cold. A big wet snowy nose stuck in your face.
I am finally going to start preparing for my family Christmas now.
Shipping is done for mailing parcels in time for Christmas.
Thanks to everyone