[RC] Anyone want to trade? - taras25@xxxxxxxx

Hello all-

 I have 11 galvanized heavy duty  camping panels. 5' tall x 4' 6" length. (fits two large horses together)Comes with brackets, (nuts and bolts too) for attaching onto both sides of horse-trailer.( I had the brackets  Rhino-lined.)These are not the flimsy panels!!( one woman can lift easily though) 2 metal hooks attach each panel together. Paid over $1400-  Works great on uneven ground. Looking to trade for 14.5'' or 15 " seat flex-panel saddle - Timberline or RL Watson endurance model - Would also trade for  arab- arab cross,level headed, sound trail horse 15 H or under.    Oh!  Also have a supracor large endurance pad in great shape -trade for?? Thanks and you all have a great Christmas! ( I live in Napa, Ca.)

Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
Shop now at www.ftd.com/17007